If your cat has an appointment for spay/neuter, please follow these instructions:
- No food after 10 p.m. the night before. Water is okay.
- Transport your cat to the mobile clinic in a secure carrier or, if feral, a humane trap.
- Bring vaccination records if available.
- Arrive at the designated check-in time (9 to 10 a.m.). Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Remove collar.
- Have cash payment ready at check-in. Checks and credit cards are not accepted at the mobile clinic.
- Plan to pick up your cat between 3 to 4 p.m. the same day, or at the time specified by the TEAM staff. Latecomers will be charged a fee.
- Please give a minimum 24-hour cancellation notice if you can’t keep your appointment!
Call 1-888-FOR-TEAM (888-367-8326).